Did any of you see the recent Brand Republic survey of marketing directors in which 86% said that, due to the pace of change in technology and consumer habits, digital marketing would “significantly change” in 2012?
I thought as a result you may be interested in a couple of Brand Republic’s most popular webcasts looking at this and the key trends in the year ahead….
1. HARNESS TODAY’S MOST POPULAR TECHNOLOGY TO ENGAGE CONSUMERS
You can watch this on-demand video which was rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by group members at the following link
http://www.brandrepublicwebcasts.com/account/BRRegisterEvent.aspx?EventIds=2822 (it’s complimentary, you just have to register)
I’ve had a look and the video features two marketing directors offering:
- Insights into the key consumer gadgets, mobiles and technologies that
marketers should focus on next year
- How to create stand-out digital experiences
- How to identify “the next big thing” and use it in your marketing before
This live show will be streamed to your desk at 3:00 PM GMT or 10 AM EST on Wednesday 07 December
Link to secure a complimentary “ringside” seat is below - http://www.brandrepublicwebcasts.com/account/BRRegisterEvent.aspx?EventIds=2833
The format sounds awesome and features quick-fire presentations from 5 digital “barristers” on which channels are worth your spend in 2012. The webcast purports to tackle questions such as:
- Can social media really drive a decent volume of sales?
- Is mobile worth all the hype?
- Has email marketing had its day?
- Where do the real returns lie for smart marketers in 2012?
The guys taking part are listed below, a lot of collective experience in there:
Felix Wetzel, Group Marketing Director, Jobsite
Simon Dupuy, Head of Online Advertising, Expedia
Hanne Tuomisto-Inch, Head of B2B, Google
Ross Stoner, Solutions Consultant, IBM Software Group